Thursday, May 24, 2012

Definitions of Friendship :

If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you." - Winnie the Pooh True friendship is like sound health; the value of it is seldom known until it be lost." - Charles Caleb Colton A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out." - K.S.M. "Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Walk beside me and be my friend." - Albert Camus. "Strangers are just friends waiting to happen." - K.S.M. "Friends are the Bacon Bits in the Salad Bowl of Life." - R.V.K. "Friendship is one mind in two bodies." - Mencius "Friends are God's way of taking care of us." - R.V.K. "If you should die before me, ask if you could bring a friend." - Stone Temple Pilots "I'll lean on you and you lean on me and we'll be okay." - Dave Matthews Band "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"

No comments:

Post a Comment